POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1 : Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1
From: Jim Charter
Date: 28 Nov 2006 22:33:23
Message: <456cff83$1@news.povray.org>
Man, you are relentless.  This has a great feeling.  Coincidently I just
returned from a Thanksgiving visit to my family in Canada.  I returned
on the train from Toronto to NY, crossing the border at Niagra Falls.
Think hydro electric.  Think lots and lots of high tension towers like
in your scene.  Think of me thinking about what great subjects they
would make for a tracing.